Before You Come
- Requests to drop off equipment must be approved in advance.
- Requests to mark the floor must be approved in advance.
- Dock spaces are assigned by facility management.
Day of Show
- The CMCC personnel are not allowed to enter an exhibit booth for the purpose of cleaning. Clients must contract this service with a decorator or make arrangements with facility management prior to show dates.
- The decorating company is responsible for servicing all of their equipment (e.g. booth carpet cleaning, emptying booth trash cans, etc).
- Removal of crates, cardboard and/or pallets is required. This service can be contracted with facility management.
- Storage is not allowed in the facility unless contracted.
- Flammable liquids are prohibited and may not be used or brought into the facility.
- Cooking containers must be a 5 gallon or 25lb. container. Butane or Propane is acceptable. Fire Marshall must be onsite when using cooking containers at the client’s expense. This service can be contracted with facility management.
- Exit signs must be visible at all times.
- Display vehicles require approval.
- Storage of general service contractor equipment, such as forklifts, truck trailers, etc. are not permitted before or after the lease premises date(s) specified on the contract.
- Facility should be returned to the condition in which it was received with the exception of normal wear and tear. Excessive clean-up required by the CMCC may result in additional charges.